Tuesday, October 26, 2010

today is a tuesday and I'm happy.

Babe alert
I'd like to have a tent like this at a music festival.
I want to make some of these pretty headbands.
maybe I will look like this if I move to France?
This cardigan is radical!
this lady is divine
I think I might make my own ones of these to hang in my room, I like them.
I can't wait to get a house to decorate, with pretty colourful things.
I like his beard.
This is so beautiful, I would really love to go hiking somewhere nice and get a few like this at the end of it
I absolutely adore this quilt, I have always wanted a patch work quilt blanket, for as long as I can remember


I wish I could have a mega awesome book collection on a pretty book shelf like this.


Beautiful window
I would like a globe so that I can mark everywhere I have been

No comments: