Thursday, October 9, 2008

For Reverend Green

54 days. Fifty Four Days. Until I am on a flight to London, to venture around Europe with my two best friends for 50days. YYAHHHOOOOOO! It seems like only yesterday I decided to go & now its just around the bend. Everytime I start thinking about it I go insane with excitement and play out amazing scenario's in my head of what things I'll get to experience over there. I know I will come back wiser, more independent and more confident about what I want in relation to everything in my life. Or at least a better idea than I have right now.

I recently got spectacles. I quite like them, they make me look more sophisticated, which is helpful, especially at work. Absolutely loving the new kings of leon & empire of the sun, and also enjoying Devendra. House parties. Flavoured wine. Meeting new people. Salada's. Collecting cool gadgets.

YEAH I am pretty happy and excited. And realising a lot of things that are very beneficial.

No comments: