Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Beeerrrrliiinnnn said .... Barcelona said WHAT

The fact I am heading home in 2weeks scares the living hell out of me.
I don't want to go back, as much as there are so many people I adore there, its just not where I want to be. I wish I could stay here, I am my own person and my head is so much clearer.

The idea of Geelong bores me, I know it is going to take a lot to satisfy me once I get home. I guess all I can do is make it my duty to try & make the most of what my hometown has to offer. For the time being anyway, until all falls into place. Mwahahahahaha. I like it I like it a lot.

I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war, if you can tell me something worth fighting for...

It is actually ridiculous how many people have asked me if I am a hippie since I have been over here, I am not going to complain about it , as I have quite enjoyed it to be honest. I am also overjoyed with the nickname given to me by Jackson, which on the pub crawl caught on like a house on fire. Chloe is now AKA Pocahontas.

Pocahontas - Sexy Red please....
Sexy Red please....
Sexy Red please....
Micky Blue Eyes - let me guess ..... a sexy red?
And from this moment on {for the rest of the night} I was then able to use the line which I'd always wanted to be able to use "I'll have the usual thanks!"

FIRST DOCUMENTATION OF AN "ARE YOU A HIPPIE?" INCIDENT

the 'my hairs never been this long before' guy - Where are you from?

Pocahontas - Australia

the 'my hairs never been this long before' guy - Whats that?

Pocahontas - A headband!

the 'my hairs never been this long before' guy - I like it. Are you a hippy?

Pocahontas - Umm... no, I don't know, what?!

the 'my hairs never been this long before' guy - Are there hippies in Australia?

Pocahontas - Yes, yes there are.

the 'my hairs never been this long before' guy - My hair has never been as long as it is now. Can we make a photo.

Pocahontas - A photo?

the 'my hairs never been this long before' guy - Come on baabbbbbbbbbby!

Pocahontas - Alright!

THE END.

No comments: