Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have my spark back

You got to weigh what he said, To help you shape the way you play
You gotta get rid of the mourning, Sort out the habits of your mind

Until fully grown, You got a real good shot
Won't help to hold inside, Keep it real keep it real shout out

So I have been thinking of late, nothing in life that gets thrown at you can be bad in the long run.
Everything that happens, happens for a reason. If you get handed an opportunity, take it.
There is no time to hold back, if something scared you, take the chance.
This life is to be lived, so explore and experience as much as you possibly can.

No-one wants to get to the end of their journey and realize they have never stepped outside of their comfort zone or taken a chance, a leap of faith. That's all you need, faith & confidence and the guts to go break the mold of a typical planned routine life and do what is it you actually dream about doing. There is no reason why you can't do what you dream about, if it seems crazy, wild and spontaneous, there is even more reason to do it. In the end, its your life, no-one else's, so you need to live it how you want to. Do all the things that excite you, scare you, and you will become a free pure soul and you'll have lived the life you want. Don't let life be boring, because there is no reason it should be. There is so many people & places out there waiting to be discovered. And I plan on discovering as many things about this world as posibble.

You can do anything, you just have to have the persistance, determination & confidence in yourself to make it happen. I have discovered some news, from 2 people in particular who I know's lives will change dramatically as they have made decisions that take them out of the comfort zone. They are stepping out of the bubble of what is easy and typical and they are going for it. And I am so excited and proud of them both. I can feel all the excitement of the future building up behind me and I know my life is going to be an unforgettable one, because I am going to make sure of it.

No comments: