Thursday, February 19, 2009

like a wall of stars, we are ripe to fall

If I were to be an animal I would be a kitten: easily entertained, affectionate, playful.
If I were a vegetable I'd be a beetroot: brightly coloured, stains your fingers, strong flavour.
If I were to be a boy: blue eyes, tall, scruffy & play the drums.
If I were a candy I'd be skittles!
If I were an item of stationary I'd be a calculator or a pack of coloured highlighters.
If I were an alcoholic drink I'd be vodka.
If I were a colour I'd be jade green.
If I were an aspect of nature I'd be a rain forest or a coral reef.
If I had a magic power I would be able to teleport myself anywhere at anytime.
If I was a number I'd be 4.
If I was a flower I'd be a water lily or a red rose.
If I were a shape I'd be a circle.
If I were an action I'd be a passionate kiss.

I want to jump on my trampoline. For hours, then lay down and watch the stars listening to M83 eating skittles and breathing deeply. Then cry, then laugh. Then jump again!

No comments: