Thursday, March 19, 2009

yellow glow of a lava lamp

Its when you let your goals, hopes & dreams slip away from you that you become unhappy. If you give up & settle for something less, ultimately it will end in unfulfillment and unhappiness. You can do anything you set your mind to, anything! You just have to want it badly enough to make it happen.

If I look closely enough at some of the people around me I can see a pattern forming.
I spoke to my mother tonight, she was giving me some advice on my art subject as she studied art back when she was my age. She told me that she was given some incorrect information that she took as being correct and consequently she was unable to study the course she really want to do which was fashion design. My Mum is a beautiful painter & an amazing seamstress, when she is doing both of these activities another section of herself is unlocked. Her creative self, the most important, is released. I believe in order to be in love you need unlock every sector of your mind & soul and let it free. Its when you hold back from exploring everything that you desire that you grow old, cold and resentful, you fall into a routine life that is comfortable an efficient. Instead of striving to achieve something you are really passionate about you settle for what is easily in reach as you watch everything that defines who you are as a person, in regards to your self concept and how others perceive you, melt away until you are hollow.

I will probably add to this post, but for now I must sleep. It's one of those night....
I hope I haven't lost the moment. goodnight!

No comments: