Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Juicebox

Too much candy. way too much candy, I think Brett is trying to turn me into an obese mess.
However I've had just the right amount of baby chat & shopping.
ohhhhh I can't wait for little Reagan to enter the world, I am overjoyed.
Jenna is going to make a wonderful mother, she is so independent and strong, I'm very proud of her! Purpose, experience, love & happiness, these are the things I am looking for.

Did you know that incorrect memories can be placed in the mind of a person through suggestive questioning and other tactical devices? You can actually create a memory and implant it in someone else's mind or alter there current memories. Memory is subjective & unreliable. People remember what they want to remember, and depending on perception & previous experience people remember things & see situations in completely different ways.

This is why life is subjective and ambiguous, if someone genuinely see's something a certain way, or feels a certain way about something, they can't be wrong, because its right for that person, based on their knowledge, experience & perspective. That's why everyone is so different, even those we share similarities with, are very different from us. I am really enjoying Psychology & communication studies. Its helping me make more sense of the world & better understand myself & how to communicate with others to best get my idea's and opinions across without offending others, giving the wrong idea or sparking defensiveness.

I am in a good place.

However I have one question, why is it always the people we pay least attention to and show little attention & affection who go after us and the ones we admire run in the opposite direction?
I don't want to have to be a cold heart bitch to get people to talk, interact or be interested in me. I hate that it works that way. But I guess I do it too, maybe its just the people I find myself interested in are the wrong people for me. I think I am quite content having a clean slate, being on my own, having no-one rely on me, and relying on no-one, I don't necessarily want to have someone who depends on me as I don't think I am ready to provide someone else with what they need. I am enjoying being free and being able to do whatever I want, talk to whoever I want to and not having to report to anyone. But I guess it gets a little lonely. That's where my "rent a spooning partner" company idea comes into play, I really think I should get this up and running as a body pillow costs $50 from Kmart & I am stingy.

HAVE WE MISSED AN OPPORTUNITY?

No comments: