Thursday, October 8, 2009

Raspberry Beret

So it would appear I am being presented with many interesting changes in my life at the moment.

After finishing the Twilight series I moved on to read the Prophet, the Valkyries and am now digging into to Alchemist. All three books I thoroughly enjoyed and I feel as if I have taken a piece of golden wisdom from each. It seems that lunch times and short stints before bed are never enough to satisfy the hungry mind.

However there are some incredibly exciting things that have happened of late which have been taking up a fair chunk of my time. One of those being painting up a storm. Ever since Ballyhoo Art Gallery on Ryrie Street in Geelong bought 4 pieces of my artwork I have had the overwhelming and insatiable urge to paint constantly. There are not enough hours in the day. Yet at this point it obviously appears I am just complaining that I've not enough time to read and paint. However there are two other important fatcors that have also been stealing my time.

One of those being work, currently I am working 6days a week 9-5.30pm 2 days, 7-5.30pm 3 days and 7-12pm on Saturdays. This is wearing me pretty thin, my immune system doesn't like it and either do my aching eyes which are probably popping out of their sockets right now. I am unwilling to go to bed however as in 10minutes Big Day Out tickets go on sale and with THE DECEMBERISTS, yes you heard right, the Decemberists playing there is no way in hell I am missing out on getting my grubby little hands on one of those bad boys.

Yet another factor depriving me or slept and providing me with unhealthy amounts of daydreaming is my new little house in Grovedale, on the 16th Brigette, Angel & I shall move into our little love shack and I couldn't be more thrilled about it.

Parklife = an incredible success, I couldn't have asked that it be filled with better company or more fun. It was definitely worth every penny and then some. 7 minutes until BDO tickets go on sale. Half of this blog probably makes little sense and I can hardly keep my eyes open wide enough to see the screen let alone think in a smooth and logical manner. But to hell with that.

It would appear that life is presenting me with many different prospects, all of which I all of which I am diving head first into. OH also kombi kombi kombi time. Hopefully I shall have it before meredith and falls so I have enough time to make it into a mini home filled with goodness :)

Joy! 5minutes. COME ON ALREADY. Nash times tomorrow night, oh god yes. The nash is brilliant. Early dream exit. Be there, or many not. I don't mind. I know awesome people going so I know I'll have a ball. Yep 4 minutes. GOOOOOOODNIGHT!

No comments: