Saturday, September 4, 2010

Deep breath.


Best bed ever, I would be set in neverland if I had this.
it makes me smile.
I think I might definitely need a pair of these pronto!


Lani, this is for you to use.
Ignore the captions, dont ignore matthew gubler.

If I could do a huge painting in cool coloured glow in the dark paint I would be so giddy. (http://xoxheroin.tumblr.com/)


“There's no reality except the one contained within us. That's why so many people live an unreal life. They take images outside them for reality and never allow the world within them to assert itself.”
Hermann Hesse
I like this, I like this a lot!

I need a big space where I can disconnect from the world and create. If I could have the space I wanted, it would be a neat little bungalow, with fairy lights and standing lamps, so the light wasn't too harsh but bright enough to see, the walls would be covered in photo's and artwork and anything I have collected that's inspired me. The roof would be covered with glow in the dark stars, the floor would be made out of multi-coloured tiles. I'd have a type writer, a mac, and a sound system set up in there. There would be a sky light in the roof so I could sleep out there and watch the stars, there would be a mini bar fridge and a big fish tank. And a huge book shelf with a trillion incredible inspirational books. I would pretty much become a hermit and spend all of my time in there, zoning out and going into my own world. but I would be an artistically productive hermit. Time to start buying scratchies again! I really need my own space :(

If I ever I feel sad or alone I go here. I have for the past 5years.
http://www.postsecret.com/




No comments: