Monday, September 6, 2010

Photography by Chloe Thornton.

Golden plains, the best place to be
In Lisbon in Portugal with my two best friends, 2008
IN London at the globetrotters
In Berlin 2008
My dad & cousin Chelsea at Christmas a couple of years ago
on the beach in Bali
Shell on the beach in Bali
My cat Sparta :)
My brother Darcy in Bali 2010
My brother Jeremy at Ulawatu in Bali 2010
My brother Darcy took this one of me in Bali August 2010.
Bali 2010, it would be a good life, selling and reading books by the beach all day :)
Reegs first birthday party.
Lani's face paint for a dress up party.
Homeless Man in Sydney.
One of my best friends, Lani Dafter in Sydney at a cool market.
Lisa Mitchell, with Lani, at the Bended Elbow
Amazing lighting at the nest
Luke Emmerson, although out hang outs and rare these days, he is a gem.
Nothing out of the ordinary for the nest.
At the Nest
Jenna's gorgeous bub, Reegs
Hot Little Hands, at the Nash.
The dash board in my old car, Undi.
My gorgeous best friend Angel, being attacked by Stuart's freshly shaven locks at french street
Zac & Luna, at french street
Spyro (Zac) at the French Street house warming party.
Best seat in the house, Meredith 2009
Lachie Keath, amused by simple pleasures at Meredith 2009
The roof at the national gallery in Melbourne, Salvador Dali exhibition with Stuart.
Bali 2009, hard worker
Bali 2009, the children made huge kites and took then out into the rice fields.
Dave McCunnie, at Groovin the Moo 2009, I love the tough guy look in his face
Two of my favourite people. Nat & Stuart, this was taken the night of our backyard campout and lake adventure. They look so happy.
this photo was not taken by me, considering I am in it, however I love it. Liam & I at a Good Friday Party.


IF YOU REPOST ANY OF THESE PICTURES PLEASE SITE MY NAME AND BLOG> THANK YOU!

No comments: