Thursday, October 28, 2010

c'est bien merci.


There is something mystical about unicorns that I just love, and I love the sepia tone in the above picture, its nice.

I like this duo for some reason.

I tell you if I ever received a letter this wonderful it would be going straight to my special secret treasures box.

Oh foxy love.

this is at golden plains, I can't wait to be back at the plains for meredith. Sitting an inspiration point at sunset, makes me warm and fuzzy thinking about it

Nifty!

haha great craftsmanship.

I'd like to be sitting here!

need an inspiration board this big for my creation station

oh pretty stars.

looks like neverland, take me there!

giving nature a hand

such a lovely blue, she looks like a mermaid

so many flowers

he has such character and emotion in his expression, i think this man would have an interesting story.

i love the composure of this shot

take me back to a different time.

babe alert

old school babe alert

this is one of the best photos i've ever seen, wicked epic

he is wonderful

death!

all the pretty colours

kaleidoscope girl

babe alert

a bit sweet

these are the kind of lads I want to be friends with

love?

oh puppy, I'll take you home

absolutely stunningly beautiful.

No comments: