Wednesday, December 1, 2010

BOOK CLUB

Books I have read this year that I would recommend are the following:
1.On The Road - Jack Kerouac
2. The Road - Corman McCarthy
3. Eat, Pray Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
4. Jitterbug Perfume - Tom Robbins
5. A Room Of Ones Own - Virginia Wolfe
6. A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseini
7. The Five People You Meet In Heaven -
Mitch Albom
8. Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy -
Douglas Adams
9. The Vision - Kahlil Gibran
10. The Alchemist -
Paulo Coelho
11. The Prophet - Kahlil Gibran

If I think of anymore than have evaded my memory at this point in time I shall add them.
Also if you have any that you feel I may enjoy, please share!
I am currently reading "Zen & The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance"
I began this novel about a year and a half or so ago however was never able to get into a smooth rhythm of understanding. Second time round is going A LOT better!

2 comments:

Soulstorm said...

i love zen of motorcycyle matience one of my fav books

Peach Cobler said...

Its a book that I can't put down, I want to be reading it every spare second that I've got. Lunchtime reading sessions are good. Its a really thought provoking book. I can feel my mind expanding with each page I read :)