Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So it would seem I have decided to use this thing again because I have enormous fear of getting dumb. I am not a dumb person. But I feel like I am getting dumber & its really freaking me out.

FFRREEEAAAKKKK OOOUUUUTTTT MMMAAANNNNN!


And yes I do realize how ridiculous this sounds but ANYWAY. I am going to attempt to keep my intelligence firmly intact. On a happier note I have decided to start building up a folio of t-shirt designs, which I am rather excited about. I have 3 so far and when I get more together I am going to print up a few of each design and see what people think. If you are interested or have any idea's I'd LOVE to hear about it.

After watching Waking Life & Paris Je t'aime the other night I am feeling really happy and excited, not about anything in particular just about life in general. I am loving having all these plans & awesome people to hang out with. It has made everything so much easier of late. Hens & Bucks night, Poker Night, Girls Night, Road trip to Wye River, The Zoo, Whitley, Camping trip, Karaoke, Attempt 2 at The Best Night Ever and weekly soccer matches are just some of the things I am overly excited for which are occurring in the near future.


WOO WOO! And another plus is that today has gone so fast thanks to some generous people who gave me work to do ha ha and I get to discuss my new job with the Global Financial Director of Rip Curl tonight after work. So things are pretty rosy today.

However I wouldn't mind a massive warm comforting hug. That would just top a good day!

No comments: