Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Raspberry Splice

I really enjoy chai lattes, chocolate chips cookies, cheese & tomato toasted sandwiches & painting my nails all different colours. These things make my day happier.

I got a new stationary pack with all different coloured highlighters, pens, erasers, rulers, sharpeners, stapler, hole punch, note book, calculator. Is anyone else extremely excited by new stationary or is it just me? I LOVE IT! And organising all of my new things, its great. I'm so smiley and cheery right now.

I had so much fun last night on girls night. Wine, scattegories, thai food, ooze tubes, chillin in carparks, dancing like crazy to Austin powers, stuffing our faces with lollies. Thats my kinda thing. I am finding that a certain friendship I have with two special ladies is so amazing and I am so very thankful to be so close to them. They make me laugh until my stomach muscles ache and I can't breath, we dance like mad idiots and sing at the top of our lungs. Its the greatest ever!
I've fount that I also like making up stupid rhymes quite a lot so I will make up a different one every time I come onto my blog here is today's entry!

I'd love to go to the snow, but mum said no, I wish it wasn't so dad says YO lets go! I have a monkey he's pretty funky, and super spunky we love soup that's chunky. Go eat a crunchy, I bet your pants are bunchy you're making me jumpy. One day we'll sail away, live on special K and sleep on hay. Balloons are nice, I'd sacrific a raspberry splice, to hold one high up in the sky, it'd look like pie. Oh I should try or rather buy some helium balloons and take them to the zoo, you can come too as long as you MOO. Oh what the hoo, you're my Mary Lou. You know how we do! Super old, I'm fricken cold, my harmonica is gold, a painting SOLD. You're pretty sweet, wanna meet my uncle Pete? He likes feet, its kinda neat, you couldn't beat, his story telling. YO!

No comments: