Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Candy Whore

I'm a major candy whore, my teeth are sore, fav number is four! Its a pitty, my car is gritty, I wouldn't trust it to take me to the city. Its cold outside, by the rules I shall not abide. I'll set aside, the ocean tide. Swimming tonight, I'll put up a fight, and grab a bite, to eat from Kmart. I go there way to often, I'm starting to soften, to the new security guard. Who randers round watching movies, gosh I love smoothies. Black books is so funny, ooze tubes are runny, I wish it was sunny, but its not! I feel like being arty, that woman is tarty, I work with Marty! I wanna do some Pilate.
Its going to rain, I'm pretty insane, in the happiest possible way I say. I'm enjoying today.
I want a big card board box, plenty of sock & glittery jocks. The clock tick tocks. 2 hours to go, YO!

No comments: