Thursday, June 5, 2008

Two Snakes

An Irish man just called me at work, he told me lame jokes about ET & one about two poisonous snakes. He said he was so happy a steam roller couldn't wipe the smile off his face & that everything was just going his way today. He said he hoped I had an amazing day and that he loved me. All I know is his name is Richard but he made my day that much better. We need more Richards in the world!

Now I am the one who has a smile that a steam roller couldn't get rid of. Smiling and happiness is so contagious. Positive people brighten things up. Today I am going to make as many peoples day as possible I have decided. Be a beaming ray of joy, because its fun & lovely. Yes!

I hope your day is mighty fine, at lunch I would like to dine, with the brilliant Miss Hannah.
Soul fuel have great muffins, I want lots please Mr. Tuffins. I really want the recipe, but they'd never give it to me. Right now I am over the moon with joy, I'm starting a ploy to make the whole world happy. I don't want your day to be crappy, I'll tell you something sappy. I really feel like a late, or maybe even some satay. OH YAY!

No comments: