Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Insomniac

I, Chloe Louise Thornton, have just come to realize I'm pretty much an insomniac, she don't get no sleep.

I can't remember the last time I went to bed before 1.30am & its not good. I really should TRY and go to bed early but I always find things to do or people to see. Based on my plans for the next week I can see that I am not gonna get to bed early until at least next Monday night. No wonder I have a constantly reoccurring cold.

On a happier note, I have glittery tights, they make me pretty happy. And my new job is awesome, I feel so important & the day just flies because I always have stuff to occupy me. I'm rather enjoying it. I just finished my first major task and I feel very accomplished.

Chloe you need to start a new painting, yes yes I know a marvelous idea is brewing in the depths of my mind, well I like it anyways all that is needed now is a canvas. I'll get this painting underway whilst this little lady gather ideas and hunts for materials to begin the almighty "people as a painting" project. Its all very exciting.

No comments: