Monday, August 4, 2008

The Little House Of Dreams

One House. Three best friends. Gorgeous dog. Hippy Shack.
Amazing music events. Lovely golden moments. Karaoke, stage fright... gone!
Europe preperations well underway. Timeline sorted. Undi plodding along.
Quite a happy lass. Job rather demanding, in a motivating & rewarding way.
Day dreaming about Noosa & the rays of sunshine on my skin.
Feeling more independant & strong willed by the day.
Enjoying the freedom money & living out of home has given me.
Content with who I am. Feeling creative, looking for inspiration.
Wanting to build something huge, not sure how to go about it or what its going to be yet.
But watch out, it will combine everything I feel defines & best describes me.

Rather tired. Discovering how amazing her friends are. HAPPY!

No comments: