Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bingdamnblamsham

la la la la la la

I feel like dancing like a retard to Ares by Bloc party, it gets me so hyped.
The new Bloc Party took a little while to absorb but now I am very much enjoying it.
However I still don't like Mercury, everything else is great though.
I have so much to look forward to its actually enough to send me insane with joy.
My family are having a mock Christmas for me this weekend, as it will be my first ever Christmas away from home. Sad, but exciting as there is a good chance I will experience a white Christmas.

Also I am seeing Bloc Party tomorrow & I have a a ticket to the Golden Plains of Meredith.
And there was something else ....... oh yeah, I am going to Europe for 2 MONTHS. France, England, Ireland, Scotland, Venice, Amsterdam, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Holland & French Riviera. This jet setter could not be more thrilled with life.

Upon my return I will begin my Uni course at Deakin studying Psychology which is something that has always interested me enormously. I can't wait to meet a whole bunch of great people who also will have the same interest as me. When one door closes another one opens & I want to adventure through as many doors as possible. Its like I'm in the mirror world, which one will I choose? Yes I am using the a Boosh episode as a metaphor for all the choices & decisions I am faced with.

I like who I am. I am happy with the person I've become, and I am finding that as time passes my character is only getting stronger.
I will be absolutely thrilled the day that someone who loves every aspect of who I am appears. But until then I feel quite content being independent and developing on my own. I think you need time to develop yourself and set it in stone before you share yourself with someone else.
As amazing & lovely as relationships are, if you get too involved before you are your own person the line between two individuals can blur & its hard to see yourself as separate entities. Which I have realized is what you need to be in order to make a relationship work & in order to be truly happy. There needs to be mutual respect, trust, honesty & you both need to understand that each person must live their life as their own. Don't hold back on things you want to do, as there is nothing worse than regret about things you never did or said.

Plus I would way rather have the blunt truth told to me about anything and everything than have it sweetened and covered up in order to protect feelings. As generally I am good at reading people's actions, words & body language. So chances are I already know before you've even said anything or I have questioned anything, therefore its best if you just tell me to avoid frustration & confusion. I could just be psychic, wait until I start having premonitions. I may have had one last night as I seemed to know exactly when Angel was going to have her birthday party, yet she hadn't told me yet. Creeeppppyyy! I now realise the importance of sharing your thoughts & true feelings no matter what. I often was too worried about how my words would effect others. But through many situations in recent times I have realised you can't jump to conclusions or assumptions & communication is so important in making sure that everyone involved fully understands the situation and circumstances.

It would seem my bossiness has paid off as I have now converted Tess, Angel & Jarrason to blogging and I am working on Ash. Its just such a good expressive outlet. I enjoy it! PLUS my mother has recently informed me that she got me a ticket to see PINK and they are amazing tickets, go Mum. After watching quite a few interviews she did over the past few months she seems like a really great person, she's got her head screwed on well & her feet firmly planted on the ground so I am pretty damn excited about seeing her rock out.

Over and out for the moment.
See ya later alligator!

p.s If you be my star
I'll be your sky
you can hide underneath me and come out at night
when I turn jet black and you show off your light
I live to let you shine
I live to let you shine

but you can skyrocket away from me
and never come back if you find another galaxy
far from here with more room to fly
just leave me your stardust to remember you by

if you be my boat
I'll be your sea
a depth of pure blue just to probe curiosity
ebbing and flowing and pushed by a breeze
I live to make you free
I live to make you free

but you can set sail to the west if you want to
and past the horizon till I can't even see you
far from here where the beaches are wide
just leave me your wake to remember you by

if you be my star
I'll be your sky
you can hide underneath me and come out at night
when I turn jet black and you show off your light
I live to let you shine
I live to let you shine

but you can skyrocket away from me
and never come back if you find another galaxy
far from here with more room to fly
just leave me your stardust to remember you by
stardust to remember you by

No comments: