Tuesday, November 18, 2008

She's Hearing Voices



She's hearing voices that are telling her GO BABY GO GO!
And she's going, she's left the viewing podium & she's taking her part in the show.
Don't forget to bite .... why thank you I will take a mouthful & go back for seconds, thirds, fourths and fifths if I'm allowed.

Chloe Louise Thornton has never felt more empowered and determined as she does right now.
When you hit the bottom, there is nowhere to go but upwards. And I am rising, rising to the occasion from the ashes and its fabulous. There is nowhere I would rather be in my life right now, I see so much ahead of me that I can't wait to dive into. The assertive being I have been caging in has grabbed a welder and melted the bars. I'm incredibly excited to share this new expressive being that's been laying just under the surface for so long yet feeling she might just keep it in. But screw keeping it in, what good it this information and character to yourself? Share it. OH don't you worry Miss Thornton, I think I will.

I cannot express enough how amazing my friends are.
They're always there to share funny tales & experiences, they are there through thick & thin and they never ever fail to make me feel amazing. I feel so privileged to have such a brilliant bunch of people in my life. I want you to know just how amazing each one of you are and how much you've impacted on my life in a positive way.



In 13 days, I will be out embarking on the most amazing adventure I have ever experienced, with two of the most incredibly people I have ever met. And I am literally crawling out of my skin with excitement & fear, the adrenaline is electrifying. This is it, this is life, get out amongst it and enjoy it while you can. Be free, be you!

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH?

BLOC PARTY on Thursday with Shea & T-dog. Should be brilliant, I honestly cannot wait.
Oh the joy of life, why was I worrying? Silly girl! I know I am capable of creating happiness for myself in which ever situation I find myself tumbling into, that's the beauty of life. You never know where it may take you. Don't nail yourself to the floor, get out and explore. There is never a time when you have learned all there is to learn or seen all there is to see. I guess the only disappointing thing is I always thought a certain someone would be there to explore the unknown with me, take on the challenges & prospects of change that came our way. However I am slowly discovering that may not be the case. Not to worry, I know eventually there will be someone who is willing to join me. They'll come into my life like a whirl wind and sweep me off my feet. Or at least I'm hoping. I want be someones sunshine & happiness. Yes I do!

Up up up up, right up the very top ..... those are some of what will be many many fabric patterns for a brand new project I am going to start once I return from Europe. With some help & input from those with the knowledge I'm seeking, one of whom I know will be my mother. It is thought that I'll be over the moon with the end results.

No comments: