Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shibabamboomladaka

People look funny running sideways. Itchy skin. Cool breeze. Crashing Waves. Warm Sun. Flying Kites. Interesting Clouds. Drifting to sleep. Beeping phone. Screeching Children. Refreshing Ice-cream. Calm Mind.

Bright Eyes makes everything seem alright. I like it, a lot. BAHAHAHAHAHA that sentence, that exact sentence makes me laugh so much. Just for observational reasons in the past. So long ago! Gosh I used to analyze & observe so much. Not in a bad way, just in an interested & intrigued way. Speaking of observation I have noticed that I don't double guess myself in terms of things I like, the way I dress or how I look, anymore. Its brilliant, if I like something, I like it that's that. What more is there to think about? It doesn't matter what anyone else will thing about it, or about me. If I like it its part of who I am. I want to share myself with people & I want them to share themselves with me.
Where are we going? ......We're going to a PARTY, ITS A BIRTHDAY PARTY, ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING, WE LOVE YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH....... The amount of "VERY"'s in that sentence makes me smile for some bizarre reason. I think its because he says it with the same amount of enthusiasm I have when I tell someone I love them & mean it.

No comments: