Sunday, December 21, 2008

To be sure, to be sure.

I came on here planning to write all about my travels, adventures, amazing individuals I'd met & exciting things that I am looking forward to doing in the near future. But I have changed my mind.
Anything I write on here will not be able to justify the incredible time I am having and the indescribable things I have experienced. So, I am not going to write blogs on this travel and journey of a lifetime & tell half arsed stories about it. I am going to wait until I see people, sit down and have amazing conversations for hours about my life adventures & their life adventures. Discussing anything & everything & I am going to enjoy it a hell of a lot more.

Hello & Goodbye from Dublin, Ireland.
I am looking forward to finding myself a Bernard Black.

No comments: