Wednesday, February 25, 2009

To be alone with you

I have found that I enjoy alone time more than I thought I did.
Things that I am planning to do, I almost wish I was going to experience it on my own.
Nothing hinders what you want to do when you do it alone. You can do whatever you want, go where ever you want, meet whoever you want, be 110% yourself because it doesn't matter. Its Pure Freedom! You can be so open, expressive & your true self because there are no hangs ups on who the people around you "think" you are. That's where I get stuck, I get stuck in the perception of who people think I am and therefore its hard to show my true colours at times as I feel like people think they know me better than they actually do. And that I am not being myself. But who the hell has the right to tell you you're not being yourself. To be honest, right now I am just discovering a whole lot more things about myself. Probably why I want to do things on my own because I hate being trapped by other people's judgment and perception of who I am. How can you evolve if you stay in the one place, with the same people. I can't to change, I want to be myself, and I will be. I am excited! Nobody presume you know me inside out, because chances are you don't. Not even I do. Don't trap me, take my word I need space & I need to change and evolve for myself. I don't want to suffer re-vertigo!

I am really looking forward to my year traveling by myself, my only concern is safety in South America. But if I get karate & self defense lessons before I head off I am sure I'll be right. I feel strong! Mind, Body & Spirit are combining & the universe is delivering, showing its diverse and somewhat "magical" ways. Its quite amusing, I am building an Ora & good karma.

No comments: