Thursday, February 26, 2009

1984

Yesterday morning I started reading 1984, and I am truly disappointed in myself that I didn't read it earlier. Its been sitting in my room for about a year or more and it was only yesterday I knew I had to open it up. Whilst reading through it, I have found the novel telling me things that I already know, and I agree with the text when it states that the best books are ones that tell you and reassure you of the things you already know. When I read something somewhere that explains exactly what I think or how I feel about a topic I get overwhelmed with joy and a feeling of pure bliss flows through my body. It reassures me that I am not alone in how I think & that I'm not crazy or strange, yet that I'm on the right path. I cannot wait to really get into reading, I feel like I have missed out on so much. However I think I need to tone down my social calendar a bit, that thing is getting out of control & I hardly have any time for myself. A camping trip is very very much needed!

No comments: