Friday, March 13, 2009

Wowzers

ohh ohh ahh ahh sexy eyes, I wanna take you to paradise :)

FINALLY I have 2 camping trips planned & I cannt wait. Both trips will be great I know that already. relaxing, interesting & a lot of fun. I am also heading to Sydney this weekend for the first time to see the gorgeous miss mangan who I am missing like crazy. But after March I am going to slow everything down as I can feel myself becoming exhausted and overdone. Now working and attending Uni is going to really going to give my brain a decent run around so I am going to need a lot more chill out time.

I had my first Studio Art class yesterday and after 20mins of frete at the fact that we are focusing on Portraits I got over it and decided to give it a hell of a shot. Art is different for everyone, its your persecption of how something looks, how you interpret it. These portraits will be realist art, something thats new to me, but that makes it all the more exciting. I can wait to mix surrealism & realism together and really test myself. I love a good challange. Who knows what goodness will hopefully come out of this course. So I am going to say that after having a freak out about starting Uni I am now really excited for all the possibilities. New Skills. New Friendships. New Surroundings. New Knowledge. Count me in, I am all up for expanding my mind.

Focus on the future: that is my moto for this month & the next. Step forward instead of backwards or sidewards. It will work out for me!

No comments: