Monday, June 22, 2009

Paper Clip

I hope this old train breaks down, then I could take a walk around and, see what there is to see
and time is just a melody, all the people in the street, walk as fast as their feet can take them
I just roll through town and though my windows got a view, the frame I'm looking through
Seems to have no concern for now, So for now

I need this, old train to breakdown, oh please just, let me please breakdown

This engine screams out loud centipede gonna crawl westbound
So I don't even make a sound cause it's gonna sting me when I leave this town
All the people in the street, that I'll never get to meet, if these tracks don't bend somehow
And I got no time, that I got to get to, where I don't need to be, So I

I need this old train to breakdown, oh please just, let me please breakdown
I need this old train to breakdown oh please just let me please breakdown
I wanna break on down but I cant stop now let me break on down

But you cant stop nothing, if you got no control, of the thoughts in your mind
That you kept in, you know, you don't know nothing, but you don't need to know
The wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows, you cant stop wishing
If you don't let go but things that you find and you lose, and you know
You keep on rolling, put the moment on hold, the frames too bright so put the blinds down low

I need this old train to breakdown oh please just, let me please breakdown
I need this old train to breakdown oh please just let me please breakdown
I wanna break on down but I cant stop now

No comments: