Wednesday, July 15, 2009

If you see her, say hello!

I've created a bucket list, I am just going to keep adding things to it, anything that seems thrilling and outrageous is being put on the there. So far I have ticked quite a bit of it, however I am constantly rattling my brain trying to think of new things I can experience.
I just got back from a family holiday to Bali, its a beautiful place.
Whilst there I went Bungee jumping & on a elephant safari, so I was able to cross two more things off my bucket list. My brother was also bitten my a monkey and my brand spanking new camera was stolen. It was anything but a boring holiday.

I've applied for a new position at work of Purchasing Administrator for Girls wear, its a full-time position which will be perfect to help me save for my next overseas adventure. As I am going for 2years I need as much money as possible saved up. I can't wait to trek through the Amazon, shop at the Camden markets & see the Taj Mahal :) there is way too much to see and experience so sit in one spot for too long.
Everything is falling into place!

No comments: