Friday, July 31, 2009

Sliding Doors

Hmm!I'm not sure if that deserves an exclamation mark or not but it gets one anyway.
Subway or Sushi? Subway is half the price so I think I'll go with a vegie delight. This is so uninteresting, but I can't really think of anything to write about because I am thinking about thinking of something to write. LAME. I went to see Pink last night with my mother and her friends, I didn't feel as "young" or awkward as I thought I would. I actually had some rather interesting conversations in the car ride up while being peer pressured by my elders to drink.

I am rather excited about starting my cafe, I almost want to do my business course now so I can feel like I am making progress. Speaking about my idea's and visions last night really got me rearing to get it started. Also I am very pleased that I've decided not to do anything this weekend as I'd love nothing more than to watch sex & the city, paint and cook delicious treats for people. The urge to go out and get messy has somewhat diminished and now sitting at home with the family being a nanna seems more than satisfactory. OH yes and the football, I love the atmosphere at the footy, especially when I go with my brother because he is an avid footy fan and there is never a shortage of entertaining people.

Reading reading reading. I need a good book to have ready to read once I finish New Moon. Somehow I highly doubt it will take me long to get through now that I've finally got round to reading it. I'm thinking I may start a book collection. Containing books that I haven't read that have good reviews or that sound intriguing so it will be like my own little library that I can just pick and choose from so I am not left trying to find a book to read. A Thousand Splendid Suns was a fantastic read and I am very glad that I decided to read it as a "time filler" because it turned out to be rather inspiring and thought provoking. It got me thinking about what I thought I could endure, what I could live without, how much pain, loss and despair could I handle? But I guess it all depends on your frame of mind. If you set your mind up to battle it out, to try and stick through all your troubles and get out the other end wiser, stronger and more indepedant then I think the chances of you enduring seemingly impossible things would be increased dramatically. Every experience you endure is a learning curve, whether its a good, bad, thrilling , boring, painful, glorious. So you can take something from everything that happens in your life. Thats the approach I am taking at the moment, and its working perfectly for me. As now I am thinking about the ways in which all I endure is building on the person that I am as well as this I believe everything happens for a reason, and therefore nothing seems to bother me too much. How much do you think you could endure?

No comments: