Tuesday, August 4, 2009

You're too much, too much

Does someone want to please burn me the friendly fires album? I would love you lots.
Or I could just buy it, hm mm I may have to buy a huge stack of new albums when I head into G-town next :) My insurance claim has finally been approved YAY. Now I can go and get my amazing shock proof water proof, Chloe proof camera.

New camera, new CD's, new JOB. Yes, I got a new full-time job in the watch service centre at Rip Curl, so now I will be able to more successfully save money for my adventure. AND hopefully buy a Valient Regal Safari, I hope my parents love me enough to put in with me, even just a little bit, considering they are helping fund my brothers trip around Australia, it seems only fair. Plus as many people have commented lately, surely Undi's time is nearly up. I think the fact this is being brought to my attention on a regular basis means the universe is trying to tell me to prepare myself for her parting.

On the book collection front I now have 5 new books in my collection all of which I am extremely excited to read.
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
- The Prophet - Kahlil Gibran
- The Alchemist by Paulbo Coelho
- The Valkyries by Paulbo Coelho
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance - Robert M. Pirsig
The only problem is now I am reading two books at the same time and in my spare time I can't choose which one I want to read before the other. Oh well, I will continue to read Eclipse and The Prophet simultaneously, they are very very different so there is no chance of confusion between books :)

Laura Veirs is amazing, listening to her makes me feel so at peace and happy especially
Secret Someones, Galaxies, Through the glow, Magnetized, Parisian Dream and Where gravity is dead. BRILLIANT!

No comments: